LINC is seeking a Collaboration, Learning, and Adaptation (CLA) Director for an upcoming USAID-funded regional monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) platform covering the Philippines, Pacific Islands, and Mongolia. The Philippines, Pacific Islands and Mongolia Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Activity (PIMMELA) will provide USAID with high quality, demand-driven MEL technical assistance and analytical services and support for CLA delivered to USAID staff, implementing partners, and local stakeholders that advance U.S. foreign policy goals and USAID’s strategic objectives in the region.
The CLA Director will oversee and facilitate CLA and knowledge management activities among USAID internal and external stakeholders with an eye to adaptive management and ensuring sustainability of results and outcomes at the strategy, project, and activity levels. The CLA will serve as co-facilitator of high-level discussions and for among USAID staff and partners regarding learning and adaptive management and provide training and coaching in CLA to stakeholders, including USAID staff. The majority of the CLA Director’s work will be in support of USAID’s Philippine portfolio.
This is a full-time position contingent upon USAID award.
**Open to citizens of the Philippines only**
- Support the development, review, and implementation of learning agendas for USAID internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan, organize, and facilitate learning and knowledge sharing activities and events for USAID staff and partners.
- Document, and make available in useful form, evidence, and analytic results from MEL platform studies and evaluation reports, and learning engagements.
- Provide training, coaching, and capacity building on CLA and adaptive management methods and tools and best practices to USAID, implementing staff, and Philippine and other regional institutions (universities, government agencies, and other MEL stakeholders). Support them to integrate and institutionalize CLA best practices as needed.
- Support collaboration among implementing partners and other stakeholders to discuss findings from research studies, evaluations, and assessments, and identify how they can adapt program implementation to improve sustainability of outcomes.
- Identify key messages, develop, and disseminate knowledge and learning products through diverse communication channels.
- Help create and maintain a culture of learning and adaptive management within the MEL platform.
- Master’s degree in organizational development, communications, social sciences, international development, economics, or a related field.
- Minimum ten years of demonstrated experience in designing, implementing, and managing learning and adaptive management approaches for USAID or other donor-funded programs, using best practices and innovative/state-of-the art tools.
- A minimum of five years’ experience training / facilitating large groups.
- Practical experience with applying USAID CLA Framework, tools, and approaches.
- Experience overseeing or implementing communications of M&E findings and recommendations.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in organizational change management.
- Prior experience working in the Philippines required, with a strong understanding of the context and culture.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with local professionals, international donors, host country government counterparts, and other implementing partners.
- Understanding of USAID regulations and policies, including but not limited to the Automated Directives System 201 and Evaluation Policy.
Please send a resume/CV by September 8, 2023, with the subject line “PIMMELA CLA Director.” All applications will be reviewed, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. LINC LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org