Are you interested in supporting the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E)) in support of their mission to foster technological dominance across the Department of Defense? OUSD(R&E) has the lead responsibility within the Department of Defense (DoD) for synchronizing Science & Technology (S&T) efforts across the DoD, the Joint Staff and the Services to ensure the unquestioned superiority of the American joint force. As an International Program Analyst supporting OUSD(R&E) you will have an opportunity to provide support to achieve its mission.
More About the Role:
In this role you will provide analytical support to the Office of International Outreach and Policy (IO&P). Your expertise will support the IO&P Director in advising the OUSD(R&E) and senior leadership within the OUSD(R&E) on Defense S&T strategy, policy, and engagement for international matters.
- Planning and executing meetings and events between senior U.S. officials and their international counterparts
- Writing and maintaining OUSD(R&E) focused country products
- Serving as an action officer for an assigned geographic area of responsibility: provide support liaising with the appropriate counterparts in the OSD Components and Services
- Maintaining situational awareness of S&T cooperative activities in assigned geographical areas of responsibility and liaising with technical subject matter experts within OUSD(R&E) and R&E Field Activities, as well as counterparts in the Services and OSD Components
- Working with the OUSD(A&S) International Cooperation Office (IC) to develop or staff Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs), Project Arrangements/Agreements (PAs), Equipment and Material Transfer Arrangements (E&MTAs), Working Group Terms of Reference (TOR), and OUSD(R&E) assessment of proposed international armaments cooperative agreements
- Coordinating foreign disclosure approvals for OUSD(R&E) products, assisting OUSD(R&E) or Service representatives in requesting foreign disclosure one-time authorizations to exchange information on OUSD(R&E) led initiatives and providing recommendations on appropriate mechanisms to support information exchange
- Conducting data extraction and analysis from the International Agreements Data Base in response to enquiries regarding specific country activities or on technical topics
- Working with OUSD(R&E) travel planners to set up international travel and coordinate appropriate country/security clearances for major OUSD(R&E) international engagements, as needed .
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Six months of internship experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in international relations, communications, or political science
- DoD Top Secret/SCI security clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Master’s degree in any field
**This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org