CorpsAfrica is seeking a highly organized and proactive Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer of CorpsAfrica. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the CEO's schedule, coordinating travel arrangements, handling incoming and outgoing communication, and performing a variety of administrative tasks to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Chief Executive Officer’s office.
- Manage the CEO’s schedule, including scheduling meetings, appointments, and events
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flight and hotel bookings, and preparing itineraries
- Handle incoming and outgoing communication, including email, phone calls, and mail
- Maintain accurate and organized records and files
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks, such as preparing reports, presentations, and documents
- Assist with the planning and execution of events and meetings
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, and submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Act as a liaison between the CEO and other departments or external stakeholders
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of work experience are required in a fast-paced administrative support role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to manage concurrent multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines, and prioritize accordingly, all with exceptional attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Must be able to manage information flow in a timely, confidential, and accurate manner
- Fluency in English is required; fluency in French is preferred
- Highly collaborative style and demonstrated ability to work across cultures
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, presentation, and creative problem-solving skills
- A strong commitment to the mission of CorpsAfrica is required, with a desire to support youth leadership, participatory community development, impact evaluation, transparency, and accountability.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org