TCC Group collaborates with leaders to solve complex social problems. As a mission-driven consulting firm and certified B Corporation, TCC Group partners with foundations, nonprofits, and companies to propel positive social change through strategy, capacity building, initiative design, strategic communication, management, and evaluation. We design and implement solutions for social impact by immersing ourselves in interconnected communities and systems, co-creating innovative and effective processes, and applying and sharing our experience with the field.
TCC Group is built on the commitment and experience of our people. We are a diverse group of inspired problem-solvers—committed to collaborative learning and our collective contribution to building an effective social sector. People join the TCC team to make an impact; are engaged, driven, and inspired by the work we do.
We are currently seeking an energetic self-starter with a curious mind and a collaborative spirit to join the Integrated Initiatives team as our full-time Analyst, Integrated Initiatives – Grants.
The Integrated Initiatives Team at TCC Group tackles complex social problems through integrated action, informed by deep listening, intentional engagement, critical analysis, and bold approaches. The team helps nonprofits, companies, and foundations achieve their goals through the careful choreography of multiple program components, well-integrated and implemented for lasting impact.
The Analyst, Integrated Initiatives – Grants will help support the Grants Management team with grants administration and processing; project administration; and relationship building.
TCC Group has offices in New York and Philadelphia and will primarily be seeking candidates located on the East Coast; however, qualified candidates in other US locations may be considered.
Note: TCC requires all our employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and will require proof of vaccination.
Duties and Responsibilities
Grants Administration (80%)
- Support grant processing during application, review, selection, and reporting– includes completion review, due diligence, and selection meeting preparation
- Review documents for consistency and accuracy
- Review and approve grantee registrations
- Ensure information in grants database is clean and consistent
- Support grant payment processes for applications and reports:
- Review financial documents and ensure financial details are accurate
- Prepare DocuSign packages to send to grantees for signature
- Liaise with client and grantees to resolve any discrepancies
- Providing technical assistance to grantees through a virtual help desk.
- Managing timely and complete responses from grantees and/or related partners.
- Data Management
- Support with data related requests from the client and internal TCC staff
- Support in cleaning data in the grant database
- Manage a large stakeholder database with up-to-date contact information
- Support annual and ad-hoc audit requests by ensuring grants information is organized, up-to-date, complete, and easily accessible in the internal drive.
- Serve as back-up to the Associate Consultant – Grants and Systems as needed
Project Administration and Relationship Building (20%)
- Support scheduling and preparation for individual and group meetings
- Participate in meetings by assisting with agenda-setting; notetaking (digitally) and writing summaries of these notes
- Support in developing and maintaining strong relationships with grantees
- General client relations, including telephone and email communication, and in-person meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 2 years of professional work experience
- Detail oriented, an eye for consistency, accuracy, and precision in all areas of work; understand and comfortable working with financials / financial information
- Experience working with large databases and large amounts of data
- Project management – exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds/ability to flex communication style to multiple cultural environments
- Critical thinker, creative and self-reflective – self-starter, team player, and always looking for efficiencies and opportunities to refine processes
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment – adaptive to changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint) and other business software and tools such as Zoom
- Knowledge of or experience with grant administration process or CRM systems such as Fluxx
- Knowledge of or experience with Tableau, Zendesk, Mailchimp, Slack, and/or Airtable
- Interest in HIV, reproductive justice and women’s rights, mental health, and substance use disorders
TCC Group offers a competitive and equitable total compensation package. Our comprehensive benefits package includes health insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer match, disability, life insurance, a generous paid time off, and more. The starting salary range for this position is $50,000 - $65,000 commensurate with experience.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org