We are currently recruiting a motivated student or young graduate to support the work of the IDDC Secretariat in Brussels, with a special focus on communication.
Our intern is placed in the Secretariat in Brussels. Duties will include working with the Coordinator and the Administration and Finance Officer.
Tasks for the internship will include:
- Assisting in our internal and external communications – newsletters, event notifications, website, social media support etc.;
- Contributing to the development of our communication strategy;
- Assisting with the production of communication materials (leaflets, reports, etc.);
- Assist with the organisational and logistical aspects of IDDC General Assembly and other events where needed;
- Supporting the Secretariat in other tasks necessary for the development of the network.
You are an enthusiastic communicator who loves turning complex concepts into reader-friendly texts. This position also requires:
- Alignment with IDDC's mission and values;
- University degree and/or at least 2-years transferrable work experience;
- Excellent people skills and written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Any other language is an asset;
- IT literacy;
- Eligibility to work in the EU/Belgium.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org