You would support Euroheat & Power’s Communication Department by reporting to the Communication Director and Communication Officer. Your purpose is to help us gain visibility and outreach in the Brussels community and beyond, by actively supporting our communication activities, developing attractive content (written, visual) as well as feeding our SoMe channels.
The focus of your work
- Daily Social Media posting by drafting text and visuals following our visual identity;
- Carry out news and social media monitoring to identify hooks for content dissemination and business development opportunities;
- Help draft content for our website, newsletter, presentations, press releases, or other relevant communication material for the Policy and Events Teams;
- Contribute to our weekly team meetings with ideas and insights;
- Any other task required by your Communication Officer and Director.
- Native-level command of English required (being a native English speaker is a strong asset);
- You have previous experience/6 months in planning and executing communication activities, mainly social media;
- You are familiar with web and social media best practices;
- You are a quick learner and have strong organisational skills;
- You have previous experience and/or a decent understanding of EU energy and climate policies;
- You have previous experience with other EU associations or/and EU projects;
- You are a team player, flexible, eager to help and capable of working independently;
- You have exceptional written and verbal English; other languages are an asset;
- You are a creative communicator with an innovative mindset.
- Eligible to work in the EU;
- Students are not accepted for this type of contract;
- Able to start no later than 15 March 2024.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org