Women’s World Banking is looking for a team member to join a forward thinking, cross-functional, high-performing, collaborative team focused on delivering innovative customer experiences, banking services and products, that create business and customer value to serve low-income women.
As the Manager, Advisory Services, you will manage advisory projects independently – this will include relationship management, project management and designing women centered solutions for low-income women. Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
The ideal candidate has experience working within financial services working with low-income customers in FMCG, telecom and related service industries. Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture and propose new ideas for ways of improving reach and engagement of financial inclusion solutions in India.
Roles and Responsibilities
Design of Financial Solutions in the space of savings, micro-credit, micro-insurance, digital financial services, or last mile solutions for low income women that are viable & scalable for Financial Service Providers:
- Develop research based perspective on financial products for low income women- the current context, challenges for women, trends and solutions for increasing financial inclusion of women in this sector;
- Conduct industry assessments that provide detailed insights into the competitive landscape and best practices; Collect and analyze complex data in the sector that can help define solutions;
- Establish relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business and customer needs, continually enhance project processes, service offering and delivery for partners;
- Identify, scope and find implementation paths for needed product and/or customer experience enhancements;
- Develop business cases for new product and product enhancements to enable prioritization and justify investments into new and existing products.
Delivery of Solutions in Field across various initiatives, locations and stakeholders to ensure project milestones and metrics are met. Drive execution of solutions for low income women with institution partners:
- Able to implement projects in field across multiple geographies and last mile channels;
- Establish relationships and work with cross-functional teams (internal and partner banks') to ensure timely delivery of milestones;
- Coordinate among various external support organizations such as last mile agencies (training, sales, promotions, etc.) and local government bodies (state/region level) to drive project success;
- Lead project management including the development, delivery and monitoring of work plans, milestones, targets, budgets, and both internal and external reporting. Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
Mange & Deepen Relationships with Institutional Partners:
- Develop, and drive execution of high priority business initiatives, financial products and services for the partner FSPs;
- Establish and maintain positive and constructive relationships with key client contacts;
- Initiate and hand hold the project through all stages of the project;
- Ensure positive client satisfaction results;
- Influence senior management at existing partner institutions to act on insights and data from the field and bring in technical expertise to support key conversations;
- Be the “voice of the clients” by interpreting the clients’ business plans and strategic intent into the Women’s World Banking organization;
- Deepen relationships with existing financial services partners and provide expertise that helps build new relationships and alliances.
- MBA or Master’s degree in related field;
- 15+ years or more experience in banking, financial services, consulting or other relevant role;
- Experience in business development, relationship management, and project management will be valued;
- Demonstrated ability to execute and successfully manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Proven collaboration, negotiation, and persuasion skills to influence field teams and senior management at partner institutions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be willing to travel extensively within India, and be on-site for extended durations.
- Interest in the field of women’s financial inclusion and economic empowerment;
- Ability to present fact-based recommendations in a clear, logical and concise way to tell a story with the data;
- Track record of superior creativity and problem solving abilities;
- Clear, fast business communications expertise including written analysis, meeting management and presentations.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org