The assistant “voter engagement” is at the disposal of the Members of the S&D Group in the European Parliament and will be responsible for diverse tasks related to the activities of the Group, such as:
- Support and enhance the S&D Group´s Events & Publications and Website team;
- Development of innovative ideas and proposals for political campaigns, publications and other external communication tools;
- Close cooperation with the S&D Press, Social Media and Audio-visual team and to cooperate on the various campaigns the S&D Group is running;
- Support political and policy processes, combined with innovative outlook to communicate and get a message across;
- Provision of all manner of technical and administrative support as necessary;
- Management of paper and computer files, filing and data base searches.
- be a national of an EU member state;
- must have:
- a diploma certifying successful completion of post-secondary education; or
- a secondary-education diploma giving access to post-secondary education and at least three years’ relevant professional experience acquired after the diploma was awarded;
- and subsequent professional experience of at least two years.
- good knowledge and experience on the ground having worked in political campaigns in a horizontal way;
- understanding of political and policy processes combined with innovative outlook to communicate and get a message across;
- wide-ranging experience in social media engagement, campaigning, especially organisation of local events, citizens engagement activities;
- good writing and drafting skills;
- good understanding for latest technological developments and for online communication.
Knowledge of languages:
- For working purposes, a thorough knowledge of English and/or French is required;
- Knowledge of other official languages of the European Union will be taken into account in particular Eastern European languages.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*