The Statement of Work calls for a Management Analyst in ISP’s Inspection Operations Division (OIG/ISP/OPS). The Management Analyst will support the work of the Division.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the general supervision of the OIG/ISP/OPS Division Director the incumbent performs the following functions:
• Manages all official inspection-related communications with the Department and USAGM.
• Liaises with inspected organizations, responding to inquiries about inspection processes and procedures.
• Manages inspection documentation and correspondence, including but not limited to process documentation, inspection notifications, requests for briefing materials, instructions for inspection, surveys, and knowledge management system user training materials.
• Manages SharePoint permissions and document collections.
• Develops project and program plans, goals, objectives, and milestones involving complex programs, systems or issues of critical importance to the entire organization.
• Assesses project progress, conducts briefings, and develops comprehensive reports with solutions and recommendations for top-level managers and executives.
• Conducts and coordinates comprehensive special projects of a non-recurring nature, as needed.
• Participates, as assigned, in various committees and task working groups relating to agency problem solving activities.
• Other duties, as assigned.
• Knowledge of State Department operations and/or international affairs;
• Demonstrated experience preparing reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries and selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, regulations, and correspondence;
• Demonstrated experience determining the approach or action to take in non-routine situations and projects;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize urgent tasks;
• Skill in making oral and written presentations;
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment;
• Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook.
A Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Public Administration, Communications, or a closely-related field;
Deliverables will be produced at the direction of the OIG/ISP/OPS Division Director and will include:
• Inspection instructions, notifications, requests for briefing materials, and other inspection-related documentation and correspondence;
• Project plans, including goals, objectives, and milestones;
• Briefing and training materials;
• Oral or written presentations on inspection processes, document management, or knowledge management systems to ISP colleagues and senior managers in ISP or other elements in OIG.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org