At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
CrowdStrike Intelligence, a core component of CrowdStrike, is seeking a Senior Intelligence Analyst for its Global Threat Analysis Cell (GTAC) to focus on threats to mobile platforms. This position will be primarily focused on analyzing and reporting on known and emerging threats to mobile platforms, as well as trends in the mobile threat space. The analyst will be required to be familiar with the use of mobile malware by both eCrime and targeted intrusion actors. This position is instrumental in providing unique insight into finished Intelligence products used by CrowdStrike customers and stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify threats, trends, and new developments in threats to mobile platforms by analyzing raw intelligence and data
- Identify and monitor the Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) employed by cyber threat actors that use mobile malware
- Apply understood analytic tradecraft to gathered intelligence in a consistent manner
- Provide and assist with finished intelligence analysis to internal and external customers through written reporting of varied depth on short deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Collaborate across teams to inform various functions within CrowdStrike Intelligence about activity of interest and to coordinate adversary/campaign tracking
- Identify intelligence gaps and submit requests for information to fill gaps
- Conduct briefings as needed for a variety of levels of customers as requested (via either phone, video conference, webcast, in-person briefing, or industry conference)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in threat intelligence
- Motivated self-starter with experience in the cyber threat intelligence field, preferably with some experience in researching and reporting on threats to mobile platforms
- Ability to produce quality finished intelligence products on short deadlines, as well as continuing to maintain analysis for and report on long term strategic assessments
- Knowledge of how malware is developed, functions, and is employed with specific understanding of malware used to target mobile platforms
- Desire to extend knowledge on intelligence tradecraft and technical terminology relevant to mobile threats, as well as provide assistance to other members of team
- Ability and willingness to conduct in-depth analysis of the tools and tradecraft used by actors of all types that target mobile platforms
- Ability to, or aptitude to learn how to, extract technical indicators from malware and/or PCAP through the use of technical resources such as VirusTotal, PassiveTotal and DomainTools, as well as internal resources
Undergraduate degree or military training and experience in cyber intelligence, computer science, general intelligence studies, security studies, political science, international relations, etc. Other technical security certifications or academic background a plus.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org