AIJA, the international association of young lawyers, is looking for a motivated events and communications trainee to join a dynamic and diverse team of 6 people in Brussels. Remote candidates will also be considered. This is a 6-month paid traineeship.
You will be supporting all aspects of communications across the association, including marketing, production of newsletters, press and social media activities, eventually taking on tasks for a range of activities related to in-person and online events as well. Additionally, you will be supporting the maintenance and smooth running of the virtual events platform
- Native command of English, additional European languages an asset;
- Familiarity with appropriate office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Very good writing/editing skills;
- Ability to research and expand upon a subject following initial briefing;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills at all levels, both written and oral;
- Ability to work well in a small team;
- Positive with a can-do attitude and desire to learn;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Zoom or any other video and audio conferencing solution for running meetings and webinars;
- Experience in updating social media profiles and content;
- A flair for design, including basic knowledge of design and video software (e.g. Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Canva etc.);
- Familiarity with website content management systems;
- Previous internship or volunteering experience in marketing or communications is a plus.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org