The European Business Summits is the largest and most influential debating and networking platform in Brussels. We are in search of talent to strengthen our Research Hub working on EU-funded projects. Are you interested in disseminating research among stakeholders such as industry, civil society, think tanks and EU institutions? Do you like Communications and have an aptitude to learn new things quickly? Do you have experience in social media, online marketing, and press relations? Do you know about event management or are willing to learn quickly? If the answer is yes, we look forward to hearing from you!
To find out more about what we do, visit our website: https://ebsummits.eu/research-hub/.
About the position: Main responsibilities
- Leading Communications, Dissemination and Exploitation for 2 EU-funded projects;
- Executing tasks for EU-funded projects in Communications copywriting for website and blogs, social media writing, writing press releases and editing where required;
- Leading a team of 2 or more to assist in the execution of EU-funded grant contracts;
- Business development for the Research Hub including collaborating with consortia, finding new projects and tenders and writing proposals;
- Overseeing timely project management and budget/financial tracking of projects;
- Ability to give presentations and write reports for projects;
- Leading advocacy mandate and liaising with key players in EU bubble;
- Organising final events for the projects.
In addition to helping with the EBS Research Hub, you will be asked to be involved in EBS events Communications Team such as:
- Live tweeting at events;
- Assisting in creative content delivery for EBS such as writing copy for EBS social media, mass mailings and website;
- Other duties as requested.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous work experience in EU-funded projects, communications, marketing, business development or related discipline;
- With a personal network of contacts within EU research projects for future project grant collaboration;
- Experience in EU-funded projects and a network of contacts working in the sector;
- Experience working with European Institutions in advocacy an asset;
- Professional background in research, communications or another related field;
- Educational background in European affairs, political science, law or similar;
- Professional level written and spoken English, good knowledge of French is essential;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, a true leader and team player;
- Positive attitude and outlook with the ability to combine creative and administrative work efficiently;
- Ability to work under pressure and strong time management skills.
To apply please send your CV, and short cover letter to Ms Raquel Riff, Communications and Research Assistant, [email protected] by 25 November 2020, mentioning in the subject line "EBS Research Hub Research Project Manager”. Early applicants may be interviewed before the ending date of this posting.
As we generally receive a large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org