Cardno Emerging Markets, Belgium s.a. is currently seeking a full-time Recruiter in Brussels. We manage long-term development projects funded by the European Union to support both the public and private sectors in transition and developing economies. We specialise in technical assistance and capacity building to foster environments conducive to economic growth and poverty reduction.
OBJECTIVE AND DESCRIPTION OF TASKS:
The Recruiter will work closely with the Business Development and Project Management teams to support the sourcing of experts on future and ongoing projects. The role will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Conducting searches for experts in our in-house and external databases and social media (i.e. LinkedIn) and through active searches;
- Planning, developing and posting advertisements to appropriate websites and using social media;
- Screening, contacting and negotiating with experts in coordination with the project teams;
- Conducting expert reference checks;
- Building relationships with experts; develop and actively maintain a database of experts suitable for futures projects; engage proactively with other Cardno offices worldwide to identify strong experts in our priority fields;
- Participating to technical brainstorming with BD team (project related);
- Assisting the bid writing teams with the evaluation, selection, tailoring and formatting of experts CVs for proposals as well as with the writing of some bid sections related to the proposed team of experts.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
To be selected in this role, you are requested to demonstrate the following:
- University degree preferably in Political Sciences, Social Sciences, International Relations or any related subject – a Master’s degree or equivalent is preferred;
- At least 3 years’ experience in the sector of multilateral-funded development projects;
- At least 2 years’ demonstrated experience in recruitment or mobilisation of multidisciplinary staff and/or experts, including advertising, search, short-listing, interviews, reference checking and financial negotiation, preferably in the context of an EU procurement procedure;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with excellent working knowledge of both English and French (additional languages can be an asset);
- Able to strive for a high level of accuracy, work under pressure and respect predefined deadlines;
- Fully computer and social media literate;
- General knowledge and previous experience with procurement procedures and service contract management for EU External Actions is a strong asset.
Cardno offers the opportunity to work in a growth oriented international organisation within a dynamic and multicultural team. The selected candidate will receive intensive on-the-job training and coaching.
Interviews will be held in May. The position is expected to start on immediately.
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send your CV and cover letter before 12 May 2021, mentioning “Recruiter April 2021” in your email subject.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org