To support implementation of online policy campaigns to expand and deepen engagement with foreign audiences in our digital networks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with regional bureau leadership to identify campaign policy goal and any relevant policy guidance
- Coordinate pre-campaign consultations with SMEs within and outside of the State Department
- Outline overall campaign purpose, design, and draft and clear campaign plans
- Develop email schedule and draft and send emails in customer relationship management (CRM) Salesforce platform
- Identify key posts/bureaus/offices for campaign amplification
- Track and manage appropriate campaign analytics
- Create campaign wrap-up report and prepare briefings for bureau leadership as required
- Monitor and respond to group email inbox, connected to CRM email platform
SKILLS , KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Experience managing the implementation of complex projects
- Proficiency in the use of word processing software, spreadsheets, databases and project management tools
- Proficiency in the use of digital engagement tools (e.g., social media and email) for public engagement purposes
- High level of proficiency in written and oral communications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Moderate Risk Public Trust security clearance and DoS badge
- Ability to approach problems analytically and holistically, considering the individual problem and the impact on the larger system;
- Ability to work on complex projects within a multidisciplinary team;
- Ability to work flexibly and efficiently in a rapidly changing environment;
- Demonstrated curiosity in continued learning and growth on the job;
- Openness to critique (including from other disciplines), curiosity to learn from a spectrum of perspectives, and experience or strong interest in collaborating closely with others;
- Strong ability to focus on and understand the needs of clients, as well as build and maintain strong working relationships;
- Experience with online digital campaigns with foreign audiences; and
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. Degree should reflect training in international relations, literature, business, and/or communications.
Climate-controlled office environment
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses’ (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies – from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org