- Provide project management support for gender and youth projects.
- Recruit and manage consultants that support the gender and youth practices.
- Mobilize staff and consultants for long- and short-term assignments.
- Provide technical support in areas such as conducting gender and youth assessments and surveys, designing and developing and leading gender and social inclusion (GESI) trainings, and managing and implementing GESI research.
- Assist with project deliverables, including researching, editing and formatting documents and training materials, and developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist Senior Program Managers with budget development and tracking for gender and youth projects.
- Ensure the quality and on-time submission of project deliverables.
- Assist with communications outreach, website updates and success stories on gender and youth topics.
- Write project reports and prepare internal documentation as required.
- Support new business development for the gender and youth practice.
- Liaise with contracting agencies, USAID and other clients on gender and youth project issues.
- Travel abroad for up to 3 weeks on project and/or new business assignments.
- At least 5 years of experience in international development, including experience working on gender and/or youth projects.
- Experience with project technical and financial/budget management in line with USAID and other donor requirements.
- Experience with and knowledge of gender and youth integration approaches in fields ranging from economic growth, health, democracy and governance, food security, nutrition, and agriculture, gender-based violence, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience working with USAID, governments and donor agencies.
- Experience with the remote management of project teams and projects.
- Experience in proposal writing, proposal management, teaming, and the overall bid process for USAID solicitations.
- Capacity to work effectively in different cultures.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Working proficiency in Arabic a plus.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org