Organizational Development Resource Group (ODRG), LLC is a management consulting company that provides professional services to organizations within DoD, Federal, Commercial, and non - profit sectors. ODRG professional consultants provide management consulting and administrative support services. We assist our customers with strategic direction, implementation, and evaluation efforts that optimize their workforce and ultimately enhance the effectiveness of the organization. Our consultants have designed and delivered value added solutions for government and private organizations that have resulted in organizational effectiveness; process efficiency, strengthen workforce, and cost savings.
- Employ detail oriented research, editing, and proofreading skills to submit products in the appropriate Associated Press style.
- Support the Strategic Communications teams through conceptual ideation and copy development and delivery for a broad range of written products to include news articles, briefings, communications plans, and tri-folds
- Develop copy that strategically supports a concept, whether that means informing and educating audiences or influencing stakeholders
- Research, fact check and proofread written products from across the Strategic Communications
- Present work to SMEs and senior leaders to ensure concepts and copy align strategically with the brand and brief, including messaging, voice and tone
- Communicate clearly with other members of the team. Meet and communicate about project milestones and deadlines.
- Advise Strategic Communications teammates on best practices for writing
- Bachelor of Arts in an English, communications, or international relations
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience
- Communicate both orally and in written form to coordinate with various stakeholders to plan and execute multiple, sometimes simultaneous, events and meetings. Engage with senior executive stakeholders, including Health professionals
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org