Hanover Brussels are looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join the Healthcare International Policy & Market Access team to support our clients in the pharmaceutical, medical devices and digital health sectors.
The Account Executive will provide high-quality monitoring and research services to Hanover’s existing Brussels clients, together with timely research and administrative support on new business activities, including acquisition, development and pitching.
They will also be responsible for supporting stakeholder events and providing administrative support for client meetings and have excellent written and spoken communication skills, ready to present their work to internal teams and clients.
The Healthcare International Policy & Market Access team is growing rapidly and prides itself on providing content-driven, strategic advice to clients. Our current focus is on providing excellent strategic advice in healthcare policy and addressing the challenges our clients are likely to face in the future.
- Monitor policy audiences and European institutions developments to compile up-to-date records of issues relevant to clients, as well as identifying relevant policy makers aligned to these issues;
- Organise logistics for stakeholder and client events including advisory boards and external client events;
- Draft client meeting agendas in advance of the meetings and develop accurate action notes from client meetings and new business meetings;
- Conduct value-added research and produce high quality draft intelligence reports for existing clients and to support tenders, pitches and new business meetings;
- Maintain relevant records of target stakeholder and audience groups aligned to policy updates relevant to your clients and sectors;
- Draft presentation materials for new business credentials and pitches, contributing towards new business pitches;
- Liaise directly with clients to provide timely updates and ensure execution of deliverables;
- Coordinate with team members on project deliverables as well as keeping senior team members informed on project progress.
- Understanding of and interest in healthcare policy is a must;
- Prior experience in an internship or other relevant position within either a consultancy specialising in public affairs, or in-house at a life sciences company or a health advocacy group;
- Knowledge of the European institutions and their processes;
- Knowledge of the interaction between EU, international and national healthcare policies and the business impact that this can have on clients;
- Ability to work across multiple projects at any one time; Strong attention to detail and highly organised;
- Appetite to build and expand your network of business, policy and political contacts;
- Ability to prioritise, work independently in a high-paced environment;
- Comprehensive command of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English is required, knowledge of French and other EU languages is an advantage.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org