Your main missions:
You will be in charge of events organisation and other communication tasks for several EU-funded projects.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Implement an EU project/initiative‘s communication strategy (posts on social media, promotion of events, newsletters, press release …);
- Organise a wide variety of events (Webinars, Capacity-building workshops, EU conferences, peer learning…) from start to end (planning, implementation, reporting);
- Coordinate the completion of deliverables of the project team for efficient and on time delivery, as well as organising regular meetings;
- Support FEDARENE in the organisation of its multiple EU events (online and in-person).
Preferred education & experience:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. communication, European studies…);
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role including:
- Experience in event organisation (multiple event formats);
- Experience in the implementation of EU-funded projects.
- Knowledge on how to develop, implement the retroplanning of an event;
- Knowledge of multiple formats of events and capacity to tailor the format to the event’s objectives;
- Ability to deeply understand technical issues and to translate them for a broader public understanding;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to work with a high level of initiative and autonomy when required and to prioritise tasks;
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and French;
- Other EU languages at a C1 minimum level would be an asset;
- Good command of MS Excel.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org