At Crisis24, A GardaWorld Company, we take a proactive approach to solving business challenges and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work – and it’s why we’re so successful. It takes an entire team to stand behind something big. Interested?
Position is ON-Site
Responsibilities & Expectations
Crisis24’s Protective Intelligence Center (PIC) has a simple but critical mission: we aim to proactively identify, assess and mitigate threats and hazards to Crisis24 Agents, Analysts, and their respective Principals and client enterprises. We leverage advanced technology, OSINT, HUMINT, and internal subject matter experts to provide timely, accurate and actionable intelligence.
The Protective Intelligence Center (PIC) is looking to staff an Intelligence Operations Coordinator role at the Crisis24 Ops Center in Boca Raton, Florida to directly coordinate onsite with our Operations Specialists to provide protective intelligence solutions to client needs.
About the Position
The PIC Intelligence Operations Coordinator will be responding for liaising with our Operations colleagues in an imbedded, internal role onsite at the Crisis24 Ops Center in Boca Raton, Florida. The ideal candidate will have practical experience and/or formal training in both operations and intelligence in some capacity. This position is Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week with regular (TBD) business hours. The projected start date for this role is February of 2023.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; A degree focused on Intelligence Studies, Political Science, International Relations, or National Security is a plus.
- A background in both security operations as well as protective intelligence.
- Strong critical thinking skills, sound judgment, meticulous attention to detail, and an aptitude for rapidly assimilating new information.
- Demonstrated interest in supporting physical security operations.
- Aptitude for clear and effective written and verbal communications under time-sensitive conditions.
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess information for credibility, relevance, and importance.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Four or more years of collective experience in a protective intelligence and security operations, or similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Working or greater knowledge of commonly used intelligence platforms and resources.
- Broad geopolitical awareness, knowledge of global events, and cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to assimilate and effectively leverage new technologies.
Additional Duties & Functions
Intelligence Coordination & Intake
- Field initial intake and ticketing of all client requests coming through the Ops Center warranting protective intelligence support.
- Follow best practices on collecting all pertinent information needed for intelligence taskings and provide timelines based upon current PIC bandwidth and historical turnaround times.
- Act as primary point of contact to liaise directly with client representatives as needed to understand the scope of relevant vulnerabilities, threats, or any other voiced concerns.
Program Development & Administration
- Identify, communicate, and help implement improvements to procedures, capabilities, and resources.
- On request, provide metrics and other information to support internal reporting and accountability.
- Coordinate directly with Crisis24 leadership on further program integration.
- Carefully track and input time spent on various tasks and projects.
Due Diligence Reporting
- Aid in due diligence research and reporting into new and prospective clients under the direction of the Protective Intelligence Manager.
Crisis24, A GardaWorld Company is dedicated to equal opportunity in employment. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable laws.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org