Enterprise Applications (EA) is part of Treasury’s Departmental Offices (DO) within the Office of Management, serving as the enterprise applications arm of the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). EA operates as a Shared Service Provider and is a designated HR line of Business (HRLOB), offering shared and scalable IT products, platforms and services across the Federal landscape and allows EA to function like a business within the Federal government.
This position is aligned with the Business Operations team within Enterprise Applications, serving as a junior analyst in support of an IT Program Business Manager and assisting primarily with budget formulation and execution, acquisition and procurement, and EA operations.
This position starts as a GS7 with promotion potential to GS11
Working with OCIO's Enterprise Applications Business Operations team, you will work with a dynamic team that supports IT programs across a variety of domains such as digital transformation and cybersecurity. You will learn about enterprise technology while growing expertise in business strategy and execution. Project Resource Analysts support a variety of functions but primary responsibilities are:
- Providing budget and financial analysis for IT Programs within Enterprise Applications
- Leading acquisition and procurement efforts for IT Products and Services
- Coordinating efforts between project teams
- Administering multi-million dollar contracts
- Managing overall organizational operations across Enterprise Applications
For GS-7, one year of specialized experience that equipped the applicant with knowledge, skills and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position. Examples of specialized experience include:
- Utilizing project management principles and practices to balance multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Organizing and analyzing information to compile reports for management
- Writing documentation in support of business or project related functions
Education may be substituted for experience or may be combined with experience and will be made in accordance with the OPM Operation Manual, Qualification Standards for General Schedule Positions. Selectees who use education to qualify will be asked to provide official transcripts upon selection. For GS-7: One full year of graduate level education in a related field OR a Bachelor's Degree with superior academic achievement in a related field.
2. College Transcripts
3. Description of Peace Corps Volunteer Service Letter
Note: No relocation expenses are provided
-Security and/or background investigation required
-Selectees are required to serve a trial period