Pathoras is seeking qualified experienced Intelligence / Counterintelligence Analyst - Expert to support a USG client. The candidate will provide ongoing CI outreach at the risk of foreign intelligence penetration; and to issue public warnings regarding intelligence threats to the United States.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use sound judgment.
- Have unreproachable integrity.
- Multi-task while managing competing priorities. Plan and organize tasks independently
- Conduct all aspects of positions with CI and operational security at the forefront.
- Work independently with minimal daily direction and be a team player.
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges.
- Strategic operational planning, centralized de-confliction, and coordination for Cl activities
conducted by the U. S. Government in direct response to Presidential Directives, National
Strategy, and National needs and priorities.
- Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting an annual assessment of the effectiveness of the
Offensive Cl Operations (OFCO) program.
- Assistance to the Sponsor in overseeing the U.S. Government's Cl enabling programs and
capabilities to support sensitive Cl activities.
- Support into the development, oversight and continuous refinement of technical and cyber
Cl programs across the U.S. Government.
- Support to the development and management of the U.S. Government's centralized
knowledge base of foreign intelligence threat actors.
- Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting activities related to security of financial
management processes and systems.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, office hours during the day
Travel may be requested and would be primarily local during the business day. CONUS and OCONUS travel opportunities may be available.
Required Education and Experience
- Applicable degree(s): Computer Science, Economics, History, International Affairs,
Intelligence, International Relations, International Business, Linguistics
(focus/concentration in Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Chinese, Arabic, etc.), National
Security, Terrorism Studies, Political Science or Psychology.
- Doctorate + 8 Years or Masters + 10 Years or Bachelors + 12 Years or Associate + 14 Years or HS/GED + 16 Years or No degree + 20 Years
- Demonstrated relevant experience/expertise supporting U.S. Federal Government in
Central Asia, Korea, or Middle East analysis, and experience with Data Analytics,
Operations Research, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Counterintelligence, tnsider Threat,
Security, Cyber security, Engineering, English, Forensic Accounting, Telecommunications,
Preferred Education & Experience
- Ability to recognize all relevant information and produce objective assessments, free of
any bias and be pertinent to client needs.
- Extensive skills in both written and oral communications.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org