CEC European Managers is looking for a dynamic, skillful and flexible intern to join its Brussels office starting on 17. February for a duration of six months. The selected intern will help CEC staff to manage communications and the “Sustainable Leadership for a Fair and Green Transition” project.
CEC European Managers is a European social partner representing around one million managers at EU-level. As social partner, we ensure that employment and social policies in the EU consider the specific needs of managers. As advocates for professional management, we strive to mainstream lifelong learning, gender equality and sustainable leadership.
- social media management;
- website management;
- event management;
- contribution to project management (Sustainable Leadership for a Fair and Green Transition project);
- writing and editing articles in the domains of employment and social policies and/or management and leadership development.
- native-level French and English;
- interest in EU policies, social dialogue and sustainable leadership;
- university degree in the fields of: political and social sciences, environmental sciences, law, communications/journalism or management;
- creativity and strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- interest in project management;
- willingness to learn;
- willingness to build a professional future in Brussels.
- other European languages;
- experience in project management;
- strong research skills;
- strong self-initiative;
- skills in graphic design (Adobe suite), website management etc.;
- knowledge on ESG/CSR and sustainable development;
- knowledge on sustainable finance.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org