For over ten years, Highlight has provided Development and Modernization, Secure IT and Mission Solutions for our federal government customers. We know the technology; we understand the way our customers and their stakeholders work; and we know how to implement industry best practices for development and services, delivering end-to-end solutions that minimize risk and maximize results.
Highlight is seeking a Sr. Learning Advisor to support USAID PPL. You will support and facilitate Agency-wide learning agendas, such as the Self-Reliance Learning Agenda, and present/conduct workshops with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide technical assistance and facilitation in support of Agency-wide learning agendas.
- Design and conduct research for the Self-Reliance Learning Agenda, and subsequent Agency-wide learning agendas, to generate and synthesize evidence towards learning questions.
- Support evidence utilization through development of knowledge products and scoping of learning events.
- Participate in workshops and presentations, including Agency-wide webinars, to disseminate and share learning with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and facilitate internal feedback loop processes, such as pause and reflect sessions and after action reviews, to strengthen learning agenda implementation.
- Current DoD Secret Clearance.
- Master’s Degree with ten years of experience or Bachelor’s degree with fifteen years of experience in a field related to international development.
- Experience designing and implementing research or evaluations, preferably in international settings.
- Experience with in person and on-line group facilitation.
- Experience in organizational learning and familiarity with Collaborating, Learning and Adapting principles, methods, tools and approaches preferred.
- Knowledge of USAID systems, processes, policies, and guidance preferred.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org