We are looking for a business-minded professional that wants to develop and establish itself in EU-, event and project communication.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- To work as part of the Communication Team to deliver improvements in the key business areas: EU projects, Events and Membership Development;
- Implementing, in close collaboration with the EBN project managers, the communication strategy and activities derived from a wide range of EU-funded and international projects;
- Lead the organisation, coordination, and execution (e.g. content creation, speaker management, promotion, etc) of EBN’s key annual events Congress (Nov 2020) and TechCamp (2021), and other project-related online & offline events;
- Produce written communication tailored to specific EU-funded and international projects for online and partner/EU-related communication channels (i.e. CORDIS);
- Attend consortium partners’ meetings and calls and provide relevant input about communication activities and strategy;
- Liaise, coordinate, and collaborate with external communication agencies for the development of graphic design deliverables;
- Manage projects’ social media accounts and provide content to support and develop the EU|BIC community;
- Monitor and report on event and project deliverables following EBN and partner KPI requirements (e.g. event participation, reach and engagement of online content, social media analytics and impact reporting).
We do not require applicants to meet a set level of experience but are instead looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset with strong coordination and people skills who can learn quickly.
- Understanding of EU-funded or international projects;
- Understanding of the startup and entrepreneurial world, as well as the innovation ecosystem;
- Member-centric – capable of delivering results to meet partner expectations;
- Pro-active and flexible thinker who can quickly adapt to changes in volume, patterns, and priority levels;
- Analytical and logical with the ability to develop creative solutions to meet deadlines;
- Financial awareness;
- Able to see the bigger picture whilst attentive to detail;
- Equally able to work on own initiative as well as be an active team player;
- Excellent Microsoft skills and confidence to learn new software solutions;
- Preference for working knowledge of a second European language.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org