We are looking for a motivated EU Affairs Project Manager to join our team.
Tasks and responsibilities
The selected candidate will be fully integrated into the CBE team and will follow several areas of activities. In particular, the selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Bid-writing EU project proposals and tenders;
- Managing and reporting on-going internal and EU Projects;
- Planning the annual strategy to exploit EU calls for proposals and tenders in the fields of interest of CBE members;
- Providing information and support to CBE members and their clients on EU topics;
- Organizing conferences, seminars and training courses;
- Contributing to develop analysis and content for CBE newsletters and publications;
- Managing CBE’s website content on EU topics;
- Participation in conferences and networking activities.
- 1 to 3 years of proven and relevant professional experience in writing, managing and reporting EU Projects with a specific focus on Erasmus+, Horizon 2020 and Eu for Citizens;
- Good knowledge of EU funding programs and tenders;
- Good knowledge of EU institutions, legislative procedures and policies;
- Solid knowledge of entrepreneurship, economics and finance in the EU dimension;
- Prior experience in EU policy consulting and/or EU institutions is an asset;
- Motivated, proactive and autonomous.
- Languages: Italian (excellent), English (excellent), French (excellent), additional languages are a plus;
- Knowledge of banking sector and EIB/EIF programs is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience of the EU tendering process is considered a plus.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org