The Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS) is currently looking for a Communication Assistant.
The successful candidate is to join the FEPS Team based in Brussels as soon as possible.
Under the authority of FEPS’ Secretary General and the supervision of FEPS’ Director of Operations, FEPS’ Communication Assistant reports to FEPS’ Head of Communication.
Mission of the role:
The mission of the role Communication Assistant at FEPS is to support the implementation of communication projects and strategies, to ensure FEPS’ audiovisual capacities and to assist the communication function through various activities of a technical nature.
- Assist in the implementation of the Communication Strategy;
- Assist in the production and promotion of communication related content;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of up to date communication tools;
- Assist in the creative execution of FEPS’ graphic charter and audiovisual content;
- Create audiovisual content in different formats and (post-)produce/edit audiovisual materials;
- Maintain assigned websites, online and social media accounts up to date;
- Execute collection of communications’ related data and maintain assigned databases up to date;
- Assist with the operationalisation of project-related communication plans as assigned;
- Disseminate content via various platforms and media available to FEPS (e.g. newsletters, blurbs, quotes, website or social media posts, press releases);
- Ensure the general administration of the communication unit;
- Follow up on relations with standing or potential communication related suppliers;
- Any other tasks related to his/her area of work as requested.
- A university or specialized degree in communication;
- At least 1 year experience in the field of communication;
- Experience in graphic design, visual creation and video making. Experience in using professional programmes such as the Adobe Suite is required;
- Experience in website and social media management including the use of WordPress;
- Experience with email campaigns and web analytics is a strong plus;
- Written and oral English proficiency. Any additional European language will be considered an asset;
- Strong creative, communication and synthesis skills;
- Good organisational skills and willingness to use tools for information sharing and common processes;
- Versatile “can-do” approach, with the willingness to work to a high standard, including attention to the details;
- Curious and proactive attitude with problem-solving skills;
- Innovative and out-of-the-box thinking;
- An appetite for dynamic organisations where both individual responsibility and team-work are required;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Knowledge and interest for EU affairs and political sensitivity;
- Readiness to exceptionally travel and adapt to flexible working hours.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org