The HR Officer supports the Partners HR team, providing critical project and systems backstopping on the full spectrum of talent acquisition and management functions including employee recruitment, relations, onboarding, performance management, benefits administration, and compensation. The Officer helps to implement and maintain the HR systems that support Partners U.S.-based and international employees. The Officer leads projects, builds relationships, develops training, and manages systems to enable our diverse, dispersed employee population to implement programs with excellence and agility. Full Spanish fluency is required.
- Manage HRIS and applicant tracking systems implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting. Train and guide staff in their use.
- Full cycle recruiting for open jobs as needed with a focus on in-country recruiting.
- Build relationships with in-country project and U.S. teams, providing HR generalist support with employee relations, performance management, and compensation.
- Oversee benefits administration in collaboration with HR VP, leading open enrollment.
- Recommend and research benefits improvements.
- Help to maintain compliance with U.S. state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Onboard new hires as needed.
- Work closely with F&A Unit to ensure payroll and compliance processes are implemented properly. Collaborate with HR VP on compensation administration and payroll-related matters.
- Serve as an approachable advocate for employees to address their issues and concerns.
- Partner with HR VP and administrative staff to promote employee office safety and health.
- Help manage HR documentation, platforms, and systems, keeping critical data safe, organized and accessible.
- BA/BS and 3-4 years experience.
- Demonstrated HR generalist experience with expertise in HRIS systems implementation and administration.
- Full English and Spanish language fluency.
- Outstanding cross-cultural communication skills, including the ability to relate respectfully with staff at all levels, ages, genders, nationalities, and orientations as well as across work areas.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with sensitive HR issues. Mature, professional judgment, and decision-making to execute duties and responsibilities.
- Experience in international development arena and/or with a diverse, geographically dispersed, global employee population.
- Working knowledge of employment regulations/laws. Ability to engage internationally with local experts to understand, interpret, and apply international policies and benefits.
- Passion for and demonstrated success in innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to lead projects, collaborate, obtain buy-in, and drive for results.
- Extremely detail-oriented and meticulously accurate in communications.
- High emotional IQ and a reputation for working successfully on teams in a collaborative and constructive manner.
- Solutions-oriented and able to meet deadlines with quality work, and impeccable verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org