Cadmus Europe is an international consultancy focused on sustainability, participation, and cross-sectoral collaboration. The Cadmus group has offices in the United States, Germany (through subsidiary ifok) and Brussels. For our clients we create wide societal impact and develop sustainable solutions through dialogue and engagement. We bring the right stakeholders together to strengthen society and the natural world – in Europe and beyond.
- Representing Cadmus Europe from the European office in Brussels vis-a-vis the EU services, Brussels based associations, think tanks and other relevant stakeholders at client meetings, events, networking groups and through social media channels;
- Executing the Climate Pact, the European Commission’s outreach & engagement campaign for the Green Deal, in an international consortium;
- Project managing other EU related projects in the areas of stakeholder management, participation, facilitation, and campaigns;
- Scanning the EU market for business opportunities in climate, energy, sustainability, digitalisation, international development and the future of the European Union;
- Initiating business leads and identifying consortia partners; maintaining and expanding long-term relationships with key clients and industry leaders;
- Leading and supporting proposals for EU tenders.
- Master degree in political or social science, public policy, communications, or any other relevant area, preferably with a focus on European Studies;
- 10-15 years of work experience, preferably with a European institution, association or organisation or a consultancy working on EU related topics;
- Very good understanding of the political and cultural specificities of the Brussels political scene; strong and impactful relations with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Openness to working for an organisation that combines a mission driven with a for profit approach;
- Very strong project management skills for complex international projects, including financial and personnel management, leadership and decision-making;
- Knowledge of sustainability/climate/energy/mobility/resilience/digitalisation topics, and/or international development aid are a plus;
- Experience in citizen and stakeholder engagement strategies are a plus;
- Excellent proficiency of English and German;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.;
- Ability to work in a digital environment, familiarity with IT tools and remote working;
- Outgoing, solution-oriented, stress resilient and flexible personality;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including being an articulate speaker and strong listener;
- Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills;
- Desire to work in a growth-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
- Individual support through onboarding, mentoring, feedback, our own internal academy;
- trust-based working time, mobile working;
- 30 days annual leave, arrangements for special leave and company pension scheme;
- Employee participation in the form of "ifok thinks ifok;
- weekly exchange with all ifox & management, a project-based network organisation;
- ifok Campus and Christmas party with all colleagues.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org