Safety and Security are key pillars of The Walt Disney Company and the Global Security team continuously strives to improve and advance the security, safety, and emergency preparedness of the Company through a number of efforts, including employee awareness, communications, outreach, and training opportunities.
The Strategic Security Operations team serves in a strategic advisory capacity to the Chief Security Officer, including looking for new opportunities for efficiencies and effectiveness through improved processes, structure, and technologies. The team is responsible for driving and managing the overarching Global Security strategy, implementing key initiatives with departmental and Company-wide impact, and aligning all security programs and teams around the department mission.
The team’s core functions Chief of Staff responsibilities, Business Strategy, and Internal Communications & Employee Engagement. Our core programs include Governance & Auditing and Security Awareness.
With the guidance of the Manager, Strategic Security Communications, the Policy Manager (PH) will have responsibility for and established expertise in creating and maintaining policy documentation as part our strategic Security Standards program. The person in this role will:
- Support the Global Security team by creating and maintaining policy documentation designed to establish standards and mitigate potential security risks across the worldwide enterprise.
- Documenting standard operating procedures for various Security teams, including Intelligence, Investigations, and Workplace Services, and formalizing draft RACI agreements with Global Security partners.
- Ability to consult with various Security teams to assess current and existing procedures and determining those that should be documented.
- Work with internal and external corporate and segment partners on information collection, analysis, and best practice benchmarking.
- Maintain direct, productive, and trusted partnerships with colleagues in TWDC Global Security.
- Benchmark with relevant industry and government associations in the Security industry.
- Be responsible for regularly producing written presentations and status updates for leadership.
Basic Qualifications :
- 3-5 years’ experience in policy development or management audit in a complex public or private sector setting.
- Strong oral and written technical communications skills
- Experience briefing senior decision-makers.
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships, networks, and sustainable working relationships with direct peers and key internal and external business partners.
- Consulting and account management experience.
- Experience evaluating complex programs and providing solutions for increased efficiency.
- Familiar with WordPress, Microsoft Team, Slack and other collaboration tools.
- Proficient in both Mac and PC environments.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Knowledge of The Walt Disney Company and its various brands.
- Degree or work experience in areas of International Relations, Political Science, Global Security Studies, National Security, or Regional/Cultural/ Area Studies or related experience.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org