The European Confederation of the Footwear Industry (CEC), a non-profit organisation gathering the major EU footwear national associations, is seeking to recruit a Communications and EU Project Assistant for its headquarters in Brussels as from September 2022.
The successful candidate will assist the Secretary General in achieving the objectives of the Confederation, in particular with regards to communication and implementation of EU policies and projects.
In general, assistance in the implementation of the decisions and strategic directions established by the General Assembly, as well as in the dissemination & promotion of the aims of CEC.
- Contribute to CEC’s external and internal communication, such as update and maintain a dynamic website, develop content, draft press releases, and maximise the use of on-line social media to reach multiple audiences.
- Assistance in the implementation of EU projects, especially on the communication activities as well as on reporting and research studies based on surveys.
- Organisation of meeting and events when necessary, and participation in conferences and other events of interest.
- Collation of industry wide statistics & data, production of PPT presentations.
- Support in the research, monitoring and analysis of EU initiatives and legislative proposals to extract and present concisely the relevant information.
- General support in the office administration, maintenance of databases, basic account keeping, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree level preferably in journalism or media and communication.
- At least six months experience in similar position, preferably acquired in Brussels in a consultancy firm, association and/or EU Institution.
- Excellent written communication skills in English, preferably also in French, including ability to translate and summarise information.
- Advanced computer skills, including web publishing, database management & publication design.
- Good organisational skills.
- Proactive, adaptable & open-minded.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org