- Supporting the work of the Membership/Business Development Team;
- Assisting the members of Hydrogen Europe with their inquiries;
- Data management and reporting related to membership;
- Assistance with the organization of webinars, events, recruitment, or membership calls;
- Supporting the communication and visual work required for membership;
- Ad hoc support for the Operations Team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s (preferred) Degree in Management, Business Administration, EU affairs, communication, marketing or related (3rd year or above);
- Experience with CRM systems, Canva and Adobe and proficiency in the Microsoft Office package;
- An excellent command of spoken and written English, additional languages are a plus;
- Ability to analyse information and summarising it concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong time management skills and eye for detail;
- High level of curiosity and willingness to learn about the hydrogen sector and membership organizations;
- Sense of humor.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org