The consultant will be based in our Brussels office and will focus on digital and innovation policy.
Essential job functions
- Manage work for key client accounts;
- Design public affairs strategies and engagement campaigns;
- Be on top of key policy debates in the main European institutions;
- Develop political analysis and advice clients accordingly.
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital and innovation policy preferably in institutions or prior work in EU public affairs;
- You hold a university degree;
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and institutions;
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English, other EU languages is an asset;
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse legislation, rules and regulations;
- You are well organized and can handle multiple tasks independently;
- You have excellent communication skills and can explain complex issues clearly and concisely;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals and building good networks of contacts.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org