Responsible for supporting the Technical Team in engaging key partners in support of the enrollment and education of out of school children (OOSC) into quality education. Also, responsible for carrying out the day to day operations of the Technical Department in close coordination with the Technical Teams.
- Maintain and update Expression of Interest (EOI) and Proposal files and tracker with all relevant information as and when required.
- Report on the status of EOI and Proposal on a weekly basis.
- Organize and participate in proposal review committee meetings.
- Provide support in reviewing EOIs and proposals of potential partners, as and when required.
- Conduct technical reviews on reports submitted by partners, discuss findings with Technical Team Members and prepare appraisal forms as required.
- Draft responses to incoming partner requests in coordination with Technical Team members.
Technical Team Support
- Organize, participate and provide support in Technical Team meetings.
- Maintain an efficient document filing system.
- Support the Technical team in management of pre-award due diligence reviews and assessments.
- Support the Technical Director in management of semi-annual report reviews and data coordination with other EAC departments.
- Provide project related information to Technical team members and or other EAC/EAA departments when required.
Briefings and communication products
- Assist in the preparation of thematic, country/regional or project briefings requested by Technical Director.
- Carryout any additional tasks, projects or responsibilities as may be assigned by supervisor, reporting manager or EAA executive management from time to time.
Systems and Processes
- Adhere to approved departmental policies, processes and procedures, to ensure work is completed out in a controlled and consistent manner while delivering a world class service.
- Share ideas and viewpoints to further streamline systems, processes, thus driving efficiency and improvements across the organization.
- Consider client needs and satisfaction within the role’s responsibilities in order to uphold EAA’s image.
- Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent - Economics, Education, Environment, Health, Human Development, Information Science, International Development, Social Sciences or Related Field.
- Typically requires 2-5 years of managing data collection and technical assistance experience.
- Proficiency with database management software and on-line search tools required.
- Has sensitivity to cultural diversity and understanding of the political, contextual, and ethical issues in assigned areas.
- Articulate and professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private company.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org