Social Impact is seeking a Grants Consultant for USAID/Mexico Civil Society Activity (CSA). CSA is a four-year project in its closeout process whose goal is to strengthen the capacity of civil society organizations (CSOs) working in the areas of human rights, crime and violence prevention, and legal reform.
The Grants Consultant will provide technical support on the closeout process of 33 grant agreements.
· Support for the collection and documentation of lessons learned and best practices in the implementation of the CSA grants program and the ISOs replication process.
· Support for the incorporation of the collected information into the grants management and administration model.
· Support for the development of “subawards management chapter” of the grants management model.
· Assistance in collecting and documenting lessons learned, best practices and recommendations for Fixed Amount Award (FAA) projects.
· Provide technical assistance for the development of feedback documents to FAA projects
· Help to coordinate and develop the closing out sessions with organizations
- Bachelor’s degree required; in social sciences, international relations, development studies, sociology or related is required.
- Minimum two year of experience working on project management and project implementation in human rights/international development/social sector.
- Experience in M&E and accountability, evaluation and performance frameworks, including the logical framework approach.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of human rights, violence prevention and/or justice issues, facilitating workshops using participatory methodologies.
- Strong management and administrative skills
- Strong understanding of civil society organizations and an up-to-date knowledge of political and social conditions in Mexico
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Ability/willingness to travel as needed, sometimes to remote locations and under challenging conditions
- Proven ability to work in a professional and cordial manner with fellow staff members, visitors, and partner institutions including international and local NGOs, governmental entities, support organizations, and the general public
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish skills required
- Only individuals authorized to work in Mexico need apply
- Document with best practices and lessons learned regarding the implementation of the CSA grants program
- Subawards management chapter
- Document with recommendations and feedback regarding programmatic and technical implementation of CSA FAA subgrantees
Send your CV to [email protected] so we can review you application. In case of being preselected we will contact you to schedule an interview.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org