A.R.S. Progetti, Ambiente Risorse e Sviluppo (Environment, Resources and Development) is a consulting firm working all over the world in the areas of Culture, Governance and Human Rights, natural resources, physical planning and infrastructure engineering. Established in ‘92, as a result from the evolution of previous forms of association, ARS Progetti inherited a professional tradition dating back to the beginning of the 70.s, which considered people’s cultural specificity as an asset for development.
ARS Progetti is framework contractor for DEVCO/EU since 20 years.
Position: Project Officer FWC UNIT
Deadline for application: 31/01/2021
Start date: as soon as possible
Duration: 1 year, with possible extension
Language: English mandatory, French and/or Spanish a plus
- at least 5 years of international cooperation and development;
- at least 3 years previous experience of EC framework contracts preparation and management;
- experience in the area of governance and institutional strengthening;
- good knowledge of EU-DEVCO procedures;
- experience in project management of international development programs;
- experience with consulting firms operating in the field of development cooperation;
- experience of working abroad in countries beneficiaries of international public aid.
- enthusiasm in international development and cooperation;
- professional integrity and high sense of responsibility;
- good communication, writing, and editing skills;
- fit to work in a dynamic and international environment;
- good problem solving and diplomatic skills;
- ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- management capacity and organizational skills;
- computer literate: office applications, database, websites;
- open and friendly personality.
Education, Qualifications and desirable professional experience:
- Master degree in Political Science or social science or law or economics, master second level in International cooperation or similar is a plus.
- Coordination of FWC Unit;
- Answering Framework Contract requests for services (FWC SIEA 2018, lots 3-4-6);
- Project management of awarded FWC contracts;
- Participation in tender preparation.
Applications with detailed CV in English should be sent by e-mail to: Ivan Fanciullacci. Please note that we may fill the vacancy before the closing date (incoming applications are screened on a running basis. Answer will be sent only to selected candidates).
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org