The role will include working with client teams across banking, investment, asset management and fintech primarily, as well as multi-office Kreab assignments. Our consultants are engaged across the full spectrum of Kreab services to the financial sector – involving advocacy advice, issue campaign management, regulatory risk analysis, investment due diligence, corporate profile raising and events.
We are looking for consultants with a strong interest in the financial and fintech industry and in the regulation and policy impacting the financial sector and its customers and civil society. The role will require frequent interaction with the EU institutions and national regulators and ministries. Some travel to London, Paris and Frankfurt and Berlin will be required as soon as COVID restrictions permit.
Specific requirements include:
- 4 to 10 years relevant experience, at least partially within economic and/or financial services sectors or EU/national institutions, with established credibility and judgement to counsel clients from day one;
- Knowledge of and interest in EU policies, processes, and politics;
- Proven capacity to collaborate effectively within an international team, requiring both cultural flexibility and a team-spirited approach;
- The capacity to analyze and communicate clearly, both orally and in writing;
- Very strong attention to detail and time management skills;
- A capacity to build networks and gather intelligence;
- Ability and desire to support our business development processes and to contribute to the constant improvement of the firms’ services;
- Fluent English and at least one other European language in addition;
- Knowledge of national policies and politics in a European member state.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org