The Global Partnerships Manager will be responsible for providing support in the implementation of robust strategic partnerships to promote the Amref brand and profile globally. In addition, the job holder will be responsible for building strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Support the implementation of Amref’s global partnership strategy to increase Amref’s engagement of partners for Africa;
- Engage global partnership leads in developing and sharing of strategic partnership models;
- Identify and build strategic alliances and partnerships to support Amref’s thought leadership agenda;
- Lead in acquisition, negotiation, and maintenance of private sector, foundation and bilateral donor partnerships for Africa;
- Drive global partner relationship management efforts to maintain & grow existing corporate and other partner relationships;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute Amref’s initiatives and partnerships;
- Build country office staff capacities and sensitization on private sector partnerships and resource mobilization;
- Identify business opportunities with prospective and new partners for Amref enterprises, including supporting the development of a resource mobilization plan for Amref International University;
- Ensure that corporate engagements, new & existing transition to use Enterprise products;
- Lead the AHAIC secretariat on behalf of Amref, while managing and engaging with key stakeholders;
- Serve as key resource staff for partnerships and participate in working groups;
- Develop work plans for strategic partnerships;
- Initiate/lead forums to advance Amref’s corporate priorities;
- Work with partners to ensure that their communications and joint programs/initiatives build Amref’s visibility and global presence;
- Build and strengthen Amref’s unique proposition value to partners.
- Master’s degree in Administration, Public Relations, Communication or related field;
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Public Relations, Communication or related field;
- Relevant professional qualification;
- Member of a relevant professional body.
- Over ten (10) years relevant experience with over five (5) years in a management role;
- Proven experience with partnership engagement management.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communications and public speaking skills;
- Problem solver;
- Ability to develop long term integrated and cross-functional operational plans;
- Broad knowledge of the Amref programmes and strategic focus;
- Strategic and innovative with the ability to sell the vision of the organisation;
- Ability to operationalise strategy into action for the organisation as a whole;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of partnerships;
- Strong leadership skills, executive disposition, and demonstrate high levels of integrity;
- Self-starter with confidence and ability to engage with stakeholders at different levels.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org