Totally Joined For Achieving Collaborative Techniques (TJFACT) is a veteran owned, SDVOSB, 8(a), CVE certified and HUBZone certified performance driven professional services government contracting company that provides abroad spectrum of services and solutions to the U.S government agencies and organizations.
About the position:
TJFACT is seeking a Training & Partnership Program Assistant level 2 to support the INL/KM/CET's office in Washington, DC.
The Training & Partnership Program Assistant will maintain open, timely, and effective communication with INL/KM/CET on site supervisor and staff resulting in a relationship that proactively addresses potential problems with flexible, workable solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists KM/CET’s partnership training team in implementing the systems, processes, and procedures for the completion of training efforts by our partners in support of INL assistance programs.
- Provides support to the KM/CET training division by implementing administrative procedures such as: (1) managing the approval process for deploying implementing partners, including completing the IPA packages; (2) arranging travel for deploying partners, as needed; (3) providing logistical support for training classes and training team members; (4) performing file management and data entry; and (5) performing administrative contract management functions.
- Provides support for special events, such as steering committees and partnership events, including scheduling meetings, escorting participants, fulfilling other logistical requirements, etc., including for other training programs within the division.
- Prepares paperwork to assist the grants officer representative for packages effectuating state/local partners’ training.
- Drafts memos or other correspondence for the office on training related issues as requested for the front office or others.
- Assists with preparing trip books or briefing materials for office leadership or INL Front Office principals’ travel or meetings.
- Conducts research on training or state/local agencies or topics to support the state/local partnership program.
Partnership Program Management Support
- Assists in the planning and execution of overseas training deployments with INL criminal justice partners, including but not limited to: working with KM subject matter experts to refine partner deployment requirements; communicating with INL Washington and embassy-based staff on all aspects of deployment; drafting, reviewing and coordinating all deployment related paperwork, including obligating documents; working with INL staff to coordinate all logistical aspects of study tours with INL partner agencies; reviewing and monitoring deployment expenditures, including invoices; and working closely with KM staff to monitor and evaluate the partner deployments and study tours to determine impact.
- Drafts and/or reviews INL program documents such as statements of work, terms of reference, budgets, intergovernmental personnel agreements, letters of agreement, interagency agreements, etc. in support of the INL mission.
- Coordinates with SME advisors on state and local partnerships, including working directly with these partners in a liaising role on documents, communications, events, etc.
- Participates in outreach activities with domestic and international criminal justice communities and writes after action and trip reports.
- Arranges travel, including setting up traveler accounts in the Department’s travel system, booking flights, and ensuring the flights are ticketed in a timely fashion by working, as necessary, with INL’s Executive Office staff and the Department’s contract travel agency. Also, processing travel vouchers for travelers once deployment is completed.
- Provides recommendations based on market research to KM staff, INL program offices, embassies and foreign governments on INL processes and procedures for the delivery of U.S. foreign assistance, including KM’s partnership program.
- Tracks the status of all U.S. police partnerships and related activities, including all required reports, invoices, payments, intergovernmental agreements (IAAs), intergovernmental personnel agreements (IPAs), Cooperative Agreements, Grants, and other relevant instruments and alerts the officer responsible of action needed or sends timely reminders directly to the partner.
- Enhances the ability of the office to support overall mission requirements through use of database or spreadsheet software; graphics software; and online document management software (e.g., Microsoft SharePoint).
- Maintains all files (electronic and paper) for the partnership training team to ensure consistency with the KM records management schedule and office practices. Ensures files have all pertinent documents and signatures. Maintains and accurately updates file system to enable quick and efficient retrieval of information. Accurately purges files or performs other file disposition actions in accordance with established procedures.
- U.S. Citizen.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Two to four years’ experience in relevant field.
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects and issues within overall policy guidelines.
- Demonstrated skilled in oral and written communication, sufficient to draft action and info memos, congressional testimony, press guidance and congressional and general correspondence.
- Knowledge of international narcotics and law enforcement issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing on a range of issues. Proficiency in English grammar, punctuation, usage, and style and able to edit in a form suitable for lay audiences.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience and knowledge of Department of State programs, mission, and foreign assistance activities.
- Demonstrated skill and ability in managing multiple concurrent activities of varying complexity, including changing priorities and short turn-around times.
- Ability to organize tasks and maintain schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience and ability to work and interact with others, including successful track record of working in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer and web-based applications, including Microsoft Office suite and Adobe products.
- Strong research skills.
- Background in foreign affairs/foreign policy and or/program management.
TJFACT is proud to offer industry leading compensation, high-quality, broad and diverse benefits, a very generous Paid Time Off plan, Employee Awards & Rewards, and a corporate 401k plan.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org