The Girls' Education Program Associate’s (GEP PA) overall responsibility is to work in team work with respective Field Manager (FM)/ Program Manager (PM) and Program Officer (PO) as well as other GEP members to ensure the program activities are on time implemented and have them monitored.
The PA will work closely with schools, students and teachers in the program areas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The position will work under the direct management of the Field Manager and Program Officer; specifically he/she will be responsible for:
- Planning for program activities and budgets;
- Support team in transferring the activities from in person to online;
- Working with accountant about payment for activities;
- Planning for logistic for program activities;
- Participation in Life skills, camps, field trip;
- Leading some activities/event as required;
- Case writing & photos;
- School monitoring: Meeting with principals, teachers, Social Mobilizers (SMs), girls;
- Training for SM/partner/girls (co-facilitator);
- Coaching SMs and monitoring SMs work;
- Monitoring program activities at schools;
- Collecting local information related to GEP;
- Getting inputs from local partners in to the program;
- Home visit: coaching to SMs for problem solving to girls;
- Participating in RTR meeting, monthly GEP meeting;
- Packing the newsletter, timely dispatching and handing over of newsletter to girls and partners;
- Participating in any other activities which may be required to be undertaken to fulfill the objectives of the organization.
- Managing girls situations;
- Photos collection;
- Taking date on girls education performance: Attendance, tutoring;
- Monitoring logistics for activities and donor visits (accommodation, meals, and travel);
- Working with Project Management Board (PMB) and monitor activities and budget implemented by PMB.
Data base and Reporting
- Maintaining & updating records related to girls, parents (GSD);
- Synthesis of monthly SM report on girls to PO Monitoring actual expenses by SMs;
- Activity actual expenses report;
- Ensure receipts/bills legally collected.
Office work and others
- Support team members when the works required in respected areas;
- Assisting PO in office work.
- A university Degree in related fields: either sociology, women’s studies, social work, pedagogic Management;
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience especially in girls’ education;
- Prior experience working with schools, teachers, administrators and government officials;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of gender issues in education;
- Strong knowledge and skill of virtual training and online training tools;
- Strong planning, supervisory, coaching and management skills;
- Ability to travel frequently to target provinces;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Good working experience with education programs/projects;
- Good working experience with local partners, government and other INGOs.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org