Banyan Global is recruiting a Chief of Party for an anticipated activity to provide monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) services to USAID’s Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment Hub. The Chief of Party will be responsible for the technical, contractual, and financial compliance and performance of services delivered under the award. The full-time position is based in Washington, DC and contingent on funding.
- Provide technical and managerial leadership to all aspects of project implementation, from work planning to monitoring and evaluation;
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of all contract deliverables and work products;
- Serve as the primary point of contact with and represent the project to USAID, implementing partners, and other relevant stakeholders;
- Proactively identify resources required by the project, including consultants and subcontractors, and develop scopes of work for the same;
- Directly or indirectly supervise all project staff and consultants;
- Ensure adherence to all relevant USG and Banyan Global rules, regulations, and laws, including those related to procurement and labor and employment; and
- Other related duties as assigned.
- At least 15 years of relevant professional experience in international development, including roles focused on MEL and gender-related issues;
- Previous Chief of Party experience or equivalent (e.g., Team Leader, Country Director) on a USAID-funded award;
- Proven track record of managing teams and establishing and maintaining productive client relationships;
- Demonstrated familiarity with USAID’s Program Cycle and Agency gender policies and guidance;
- Graduate degree in a relevant field.
- Leadership experience on MEL platforms, large analytical services awards, or similar programs; and
- Graduate degree with a focus on gender highly desirable.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org