Developing and executing CEMR’s www.ccre.org work in energy (renewable energy, clean energy sources, energy efficiency, buildings’ energy refitting), climate adaptation and resilience, transition toward carbon neutrality. Developing a reflexion on sustainable finance: how to finance the transition towards carbon neutrality, developing ideas for genuine new financial instruments, represent CEMR in technical working groups with the European Investment Bank, the OECD and other international organisations working on sustainable finance.
- Public Lobbying/Advocacy: advocate towards the EU and other relevant bodies on the above themes, based on the positions developed and approved by the organisation;
- Networking and Representation of CEMR: maintain regular contacts with the relevant European institutions, members, and other stakeholders; represent CEMR at relevant technical meetings and conferences when appropriate;
- Developing the policy field in the organisation: Follow policy and legislative developments in the above policy areas, analyse the debates and provide ideas, engage reflexions, and propose innovative solutions to achieve the goals and objectives set by the organisation in the field;
- Policy drafting: draft policy updates, position papers, briefings, speeches, amendments, articles, and other documents; lead and contribute to research, studies and publications and external communication on relevant issues;
- Animating your network in the organisation: manage and animate the relevant working expert groups; organise meetings and events with members, partner organisations, elected representatives, MPs, EU officials; identify and mobilise speakers and participants when necessary;
- Contribution to the drafting of the CEMR annual and multiannual work programme;
- Contribution to activities in relation with the above thematics;
- Identifying funding opportunities to further develop activities in the areas concerned.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in lobbying/advocacy experience in climate and energy;
- You have a very good understanding of the European decision-making processes;
- You know about the role and functioning of local and regional governments; experience of working in a municipality, a region, a network of local and regional government is an asset;
- You have excellent English, (written and spoken) and Good spoken French;
- On the human side, you are a positive and accountable person; You are a good team player, but you are able to work autonomously; you enjoy being in contact with people and you have strong interpersonal skills;
- You value diversity.
- Competitive salary, + 100€ net Teleworking Allowance, Luncheon Vouchers, 8€, Ecocheques, 250€, Hospitalisation and Public Transport Reimbursement;
- 3 days teleworking;
- 38 hour week and 30 days holiday.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org