Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS) provides security solutions to Fortune 500 companies, international events, and high-profile executives. We’re here to constantly and consistently change the security stereotype.
The SIS Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the production of intelligence products as well as the regular monitoring of online open sources for potential security and operational threats.
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct regular monitoring sweeps through online open sources for known and potential threats to company security, operations, and reputation.
- Effectively analyze relevant threats and produce actionable intelligence deliverables in a timely manner.
- Conduct in-depth research on a wide range of issues pertaining to global security, such as petty and violent crime trends, disruptive protests, weather conditions, natural disasters, travel concerns, as well as socio-economic and geopolitical dynamics.
- Lead the development of new intelligence products as well as analyze existing intelligence products to provide recommendations for improvement
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Latin American Studies, Strategic Studies, International Relations, Political Science, Economics, or other related studies. Master's Degree preferred or equivalent military/professional intelligence training.
- Minimum 3+ years of academic or professional experience in research, analysis, and development of intelligence products/reports
- Knowledge of security procedures, life-safety, and business continuity
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must possess advanced skills and experience in collecting and analyzing large quantities of data to produce assessments, publications, and reports
- Strong familiarity with all major social media platforms
- Experience with investigative and risk management tools desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop, and Mapping software
- Competency-based interview. A written test will be conducted
What We Offer
- $23-$25 per hour
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits, plus access to dependent coverage and a variety of other benefits
- 401k eligibility after the first year of employment
- Accrued PTO
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org