Management of the project Advancing asset recovery in Mozambique, including start-up, implementation, reporting and directing the work, in cooperation with the Director, including:
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of all project activities as per project description;
- Overall guidance and support to local partners in conducting activities;
- Participation in mentoring activities;
- Reviewing and contribution in all position papers and other publications;
- Participation in public events;
- Identifying needs and contracting with consultants and supplies;
- Management of consultants and support of local partners;
- Coordinating the organisation of events.
- At least 2-3 years’ project management experience, ideally in the non-profit sector;
- Experience in anti-corruption or a good understanding of how this sector works, a commitment to anti-corruption essential;
- A university degree in, social science, law, administration, economics or similar;
- Experience in organising events and public speaking;
- Experience in budget management, especially in the non-profit sector;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese required.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org