Ipsos is currently recruiting a Learning, Communications and Dissemination Specialist for an anticipated program in India focused on monitoring, evaluation and learning, to generate effective learnings for the improvement of health for vulnerable populations. This position is contingent on funding. It will be based fulltime in New Delhi, with up to 25% travel to field offices.
Minimum qualifications include:
- At least five years of experience in developing and implementing communications strategies and developing communications materials preferably for global health projects in India;
- Master’s degree in communications, public health, sociology, or related field;
- Ability to develop, maintain, and utilize relationships with key stakeholders, including: India’s Ministry of Health, NGOs, civil society organizations,, private donors and stakeholders, foreign governments. etc.;
- Previous working experience in the communications and/or monitoring, evaluation, and learning field;
- Ability to conduct stakeholder analysis for communications materials;
- Ability to translate complex policy and programmatic findings and reports into communications materials for various target audiences;
- Skills in the development and implementation of a wide range of communication products;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams/units across the project and organization;
- Experience working for bilateral donors is strongly preferred;
- Experience in India is required;
- Familiarity with the socio-economic landscape of India is required;
- Fluency in Hindi and English is required;
- Strong preference for Indian nationals (though it is not required).
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org