We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Social Media Analyst, assigned to one of Pinkerton's largest global clients, will monitor and identify physical security trends and threat actors on social media in support of Executive Threat Intelligence and Global Intelligence teams. The Analyst is dedicated to gathering, organizing, and evaluating large online datasets pertaining to the myriad cross-regional security issues which may negatively impact the client's assets and personnel. This position can be based anywhere (remote) within the Redmond, Washington area.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor and identify physical security trends and threat actors on social media.
- Gather, organize, and evaluate large online datasets pertaining to cross-regional security issues.
- Utilize both traditional and alternative social media to gather, process, and analyze online data to identify emerging trends and threats across all regions.
- Perform proactive deep dives into conspiracy theories and counterintelligence concerns that could affect the senior leadership team.
- Proactively identify trends and triage social media threats against the client's executives specifically and against the client in general.
- Provide written assessments that incorporate effective visual information to support regional and global intelligence products and verbal briefings.
- Establish and maintain systematic, cross referenced intelligence records and files.
- Receive and process incoming reports and messages.
- Provide direct support for regional security operations, event security, executive protection, retail, intelligence needs.
- Initiate, execute and maintain intelligence relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information regarding the corporation.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor degree with focus on international relations, intelligence studies, international security studies or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. OSINT/SOCMINT experience, both traditional and alternative social media is required. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer that seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Strong analytical judgement and ability to identify how geopolitics and international security concerns impact multinational corporations.
- Able to think critically and write objectively.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to complete assignments independently at proscribed deadlines.
- Able to build collaborative relationships internally/externally and establish credibility.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to address situations in a diplomatic business approach.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Computer skills; Microsoft office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Frequent sitting and/or walking.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Must be available 24/7 on-call, as needed.
- Travel, as required.
Salary & Benefits Information:
Rate of pay: $100,000 - $105000 / year.
Benefit options include employer-paid life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, medical, (HSA) Health Savings Account, (FSA) Flexible Savings Account, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(K), paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays) and several employee assistance-related programs. This information provides a brief benefit overview. Upon the acceptance of an employment offer, the new employee will receive comprehensive plan details based on specific eligibility rules.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org