Provide office management support and meet organization deadlines. Support shall include reviewing, validating, and editing correspondence, and briefing, presentation, and discussion material preparation. The ability to articulate and express ideas electronically, orally, and in writing while using database tools, spreadsheets, word processing, and presentation packages.
This will include:
• Provide records management; correspondence preparation and management; report and document preparation and management
• Task Management Tool (TMT) management and oversight
• Joint Travel Regulations for travel assistance with travel arrangements including Defense Travel Systems (DTS) authorizations and vouchers
• Assist in tracking and management of the Government Purchase Card (GTC) program
• Manage Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS)
• Coordinate with FOIA representative for all FOIA requests
• Provide preliminary strategic review, edits, and revisions on regional and country specific “Country Papers,” company specific “Industry Papers,” talking points, etc.
• Assist with preparation for international airshows providing strategic scrutiny for and preparation of documents. Validate for content and format documents to ensure regional specific documents are current, accurate, and suitable for submission at the federal and international senior executive level
• Provide assistance responding to inquires/concerns. Conduct research using a variety of methods such as reviewing and monitoring open sources, forecasting and tracking upcoming regional events, and utilization of “Culture Grams.”
• Administer and oversee mandated records management to enable individual offices to track division specific actions related to records, administrative files, official guidelines, federal statutes, policies, regulations, correspondence, internal, and external reports, etc., in manual or electronic format.
• Provide support with international and industry specific presentation development, meeting and engagement scheduling, and organizational wide data requests in order to provide sound advice, professional consultation, and assistance to program directors/functional managers
• Active Secret Clearance
• Bachelor's degree in International Affairs, Political Science or related field is highly preferred.
• Knowledge of military culture, HAF/SAF organizational structure, and previous work at an Air Staff level is highly desirable
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Knowledge of staffing protocols and procedures