The European Landowners Organization (https://www.europeanlandowners.org) based in Brussels, represents the interest of private landowners and land managers. As such it is actively involved in agriculture and environment policies among others, organises events linked to these core areas and participates in EU-funded projects. To strengthen our project team we are looking for a m/f Project Officer.
The Project Officer coordinates EU projects and works together with the project(s) team(s) and partners to ensure they are delivered to the highest standards.
The position is based in Brussels covering the following tasks:
- Support projects in the sector of agriculture and environment;
- Ensure contractual deliverables are submitted to the highest standards;
- Manage internal and external expectation;
- Secure a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders;
- Secure a positive and professional image of ELO;
- Regular European travel.
- University degree in agriculture, environment, EU policy or first experience;
- Fluent English, good knowledge of at least a 2nd EU language;
- Understanding of EU-funded project (Horizon 2020, Erasmus +, Life…);
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience;
- Good organisation, rigorous, attention to detail;
- Understanding of budgets and financials;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good understanding of institutional communication;
- Flexibility, creativity, initiative;
- Team-player, commercially-oriented, self-starter, deadline-driven;
- Outstanding writing skills;
- Available immediately and in capacity to work in Belgium.
Interested candidates should send their CV with a motivation letter by email before July 26.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org