The Technical Analyst, Obstetric Fistula is located in the Sexual and Reproductive Health Branch, Technical Division, and reports to the Technical Specialist, Obstetric Fistula/Coordinator of the Campaign to End Fistula.
Building on the on-going work of the UNFPA-led Campaign to End Fistula, which is present in 50+ countries in Africa, Asia Pacific, Arab and Latin American/Caribbean Regions.
Advanced university degree in Public Health or Social Science or related field
Knowledge and Experience:
- Two years of experience in the area of international development including public health, preferably sexual and reproductive health; knowledge and experience on Obstetric fistula an asset;
- Excellent writing abilities, with strong analytical skills;
- Experience working in a developing country is preferred;
- UNFPA/United Nations experience and familiarity desirable;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team skills; ability to participate effectively in a team-based, information sharing environment;
- Must be highly organized and possess initiative and sound judgment;
- Strong proficiency in English, with excellent writing skills, is required. Knowledge of French is an asset.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*