Landmark Public Affairs is seeking a highly-qualified and talented individual, with relevant post graduate qualifications and previous experience in one of the EU institutions – ideally the European Parliament - to join our public affairs team in Brussels. Landmark is a young and dynamic public affairs consultancy with a diverse blue-chip FMCG client portfolio.
At Landmark, you will be expected to contribute to all activities of a dynamic consultancy by:
- Monitoring EU legislation and media trends;
- Delivering up to date intelligence;
- Undertaking research work and drafting background policy briefs;
- Liaising with European institutions and other entities;
- Attending official events (EP committee meetings, Commission conferences...) and reporting back;
- Supporting the team in all client work – from input into strategic advice to direct contact with decision-makers;
- Delivering clear, precise and client-driven analysis and advice.
- You are a graduate in law, economics, European studies or similar disciplines, with an excellent academic background;
- You have very good knowledge of EU institutions, especially the European Parliament, where you have completed a traineeship. You show strong interest in current affairs and have a good feel for the political landscape of Europe and beyond. In addition you are interested in and have a good understanding of how international business functions. Experience in agri-food, consumer, nutrition & health, environment and/or trade policies is an advantage;
- You have excellent spoken and written English, together with fluency in at least one other EU language;
- You are dynamic, quick-thinking and have a good eye for detail and strong analytical skills;
- You have great organisational and project management skills;
- You have strong IT skills with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*