Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
This position will be supporting the Center for Security Evaluation (CSE) within the National Counterintelligence Security Center (NCSC).
Provide support for ODNI, the IC, and the DoS in functional areas such as technical, physical, and information security, to include reviewing OSPB standards and ODNI policy to ensure appropriate protections for national security information, based on current technologies, capabilities, and conditions; formulating, evaluating, and developing policy to ensure the protection of national security information. This support will include, but is not limited to:
- Conduct research and develop standards and practices addressing physical, technical, and information security issues.
- Provide industrial security expertise on specific construction projects of U.S. diplomatic facilities as well as experience in design and installation of electronic security systems access control intrusion detection, outdoor surveillance detection system, and CCTV systems.
- Support CSE at policy forums relating to physical, technical, and information security.
- Assist government partners in developing policies and standards relating to the security of field facilities.
- Provide briefings, advice, and guidance to CSE management on issues relating to the security of field facilities.
- Clarify assumptions, limitations, interfaces, responsibilities, and specific requirements of the program elements.
The following are REQUIRED qualifications for this position:
- BA in a technical discipline demonstrated expertise with a minimum of 18+ years in security related functions within the U.S. Government and Intelligence Community.
- Knowledge of security operations abroad.
- In-depth knowledge of all phases of OSPB security standards with detailed knowledge of Personnel Security, Counterintelligence Awareness, and Physical Security standards.
- Experience with standards dealing with political violence, indigenous, and transnational terrorism as contained in the DoS OSPB 12 Foreign Affairs Handbook (FAH)-6 is desired.
- Knowledge of applicable federal laws, Presidential Directives, Executive Orders, and ICD affective diplomatic security at overseas posts in the following disciplines: physical security, technical security, and cyber security, and counterintelligence awareness.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with representatives at all levels and to manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated professional-level oral and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to integrate security architecture and protocols through enterprise-wide coordination.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org